This premium 1 Gram Delta 8 THC Distillate Oil delivers a powerful head and body feel that will have you feeling amazing. We don’t only manufacture the best quality products, but they also work hard to find the ultimate consumption methods. Our delta 8 distillate oils provides a perfect way to incorporate the benefits of delta 8 THC into your daily life. Our bulk delta 8 THC oil is a highly viscous, clear to medium amber, translucent oil that will not crystallize. It is so viscous that at low temperatures it behaves almost like a solid and can be snapped or broken.
Delta 8 Hemp estimates the effects kickstart 30 minutes after the administration.
Made from high-quality hemp, our Delta 8 THC Distillate a must-have for ∆8-THC enthusiasts.
- Size: 1 Grams
- Extraction Material: Organically grown hemp
- Δ8THC Concentration: 94-99.9% Delta 8 THC
- Crystallization: Does not crystallize
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
What is Delta 8 THC?
According to the National Cancer Institute, Δ8-THC is an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties.
Naturally deriving from hemp, there are over 100 cannabinoids where THC and CBD reign the most popular. The most referenced to and original Δ9-THC has been the cornerstone of psychotropic effects for individuals everywhere.
Δ8-THC, on the other hand, is a byproduct of Δ9-THC, which gives similar sensations. Considering less than 1% of Δ8-THC is found in the cannabis flower, Δ8-THC products develop from an oxidation process in Δ9-THC. For more information on Δ8-THC, visit our FAQ page for commonly asked questions.
How is Delta-8 THC made?
Most dried Hemp flower contains less than 1% of delta-8-THC, so getting a product that contains a substantial amount of this cannabinoid can only be done by converting hemp-derived CBD into Delta 8 THC.
Delta 8 THC Compared to Delta 9 THC
While both Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC can be intoxicating, many users report Delta 8 THC as being a far superior extract and the opposite of Delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. Δ8THC users typically report feeling far more active and outgoing with increased confidence and almost none of the anxiousness and paranoia associated with Δ9THC usage. Delta 8 THC gives a more manageable “heady” feeling typically allowing for more activity while in use, compared to Δ9THC which tends to be felt more in the body and can often suppress physical activity.
What is the effect of Delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC gives a very clear-headed, engaged high, with zero anxiety or fogginess. While it can alter and elevate your mood, it is far less intoxicating and much more functional without the paranoia associated with Delta-9 THC. Our customers also reported the following:
- Clear head
Can Delta-8 THC show up on a drug test?
We do not have sufficient data, but delta-8 THC might trigger a positive drug test. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 THC products come in different variations for your preference. While our growing list of Delta 8 THC products, you can also find more selection in our shop.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Delta 8 THC is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
This Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
No products produced, manufactured, marketed, or distributed are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any supplements or botanical extracts. If pregnant or breast feeding, consult with your physician before use. This Delta-8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor. For use by adults 21+. Keep out of reach of children.
Things to Consider:
- Our Delta-8 THC is 100% derived from legal industrial hemp and thus is legal according to federal law and many state laws. However, Delta 8 thc is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase. We retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 30% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product.
Delta 8 THC Distillate Shipping Exclusions
Delta 8 cart retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at [email protected] with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.