DescriptionOur Delta 8 THC Jack Herer – Disposable flourishes in a deep floral bouquet. While hinting a deep orange with lemon zest, the earthy aroma coincides fondly with its citrus overtone. These specifications make Delta 8 THC vape cartridge a very pure, highly concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff. Made for quality, our Jack Herer is a 1ml Delta 8 THC Disposable made for perfection. Our strains are 90% of ∆8-THC and 10% terpenes. Contrary to oral ingestion, our disposables show an uplifting buzz that helps improve mood, calms the body, and promotes a functional yet uplifting state of consciousness. Each Delta 8 THC Disposable contains approximately:
- 1000mg total extract
- ~900mg Delta 8 THC (90%)
- ~100mg Terpenes (10%)
Product DescriptionMade from high-quality hemp, our Delta 8 THC Jack Herer – Disposable is a floral bouquet of citrus. Mixed with the earthy aroma of ∆8-THC, this product provides orange and lemon overtones complementing its homey taste.
- Flavor Profile: Citrus, Orange, Lemon
- Directions: Inhale while pressing the firing button on your device
- Compatibility: All-in-One
- Size: 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
Troubleshooting disposable Issues:Our Delta 8 THC vapables are very pure, highly concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take very small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff. In case you have trouble with your disposable, try the following:
- If your battery dies before consuming all of the Delta 8, use the hidden USB-C port and recharge your device.
- Once done, store the disposable up-right and cover the inhalation hole with the rubber plastic.
- Store it away from heat or really cold area to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Use a hair-dryer and gently warm up the disposable and flip it upside down in case of clogging.
- Gently blow into the mouthpiece or use small and pointy object like a sewing needle, or safety pin, you can easily get into the holes of the mouthpiece in hopes that the clog is somewhere near the top.
What is Delta 8 THC?According to the National Cancer Institute, Δ8-THC is an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties. Naturally deriving from hemp, there are over 100 cannabinoids where THC and CBD reign the most popular. The most referenced to and original Δ9-THC has been the cornerstone of psychotropic effects for individuals everywhere. Δ8-THC, on the other hand, is a byproduct of Δ9-THC, which gives similar sensations. Considering less than 1% of Δ8-THC is found in the cannabis flower, Δ8-THC products develop from an oxidation process in Δ9-THC. For more information on Δ8-THC, visit our FAQ page for commonly asked questions.
More InformationDelta 8 THC products come in different variations for your preference. While our growing list of Delta 8 THC Disposables increases in stock, you can also find more selection in our shop.
What is a Delta 8 THC Disposable?
Delta 8 THC Disposable – Similar to Vape Juice cartridges, Delta 8 THC Disposables are small units that come pre-filled with a Delta 8 THC Distillate oil and terpenese. They provide an easy entry into vaping Delta 8 THC. The heating of the oil releases the active ingredients into a fine mist that is inhaled. Disposables are pretty simple.
Does disposables get clogged?
Usually NO! But if does get clogged, Use a hair-dryer and gently warm up the disposable and flip it upside down in case of clogging and Gently blow into the mouthpiece or use small and pointy object like a sewing needle, or safety pin, you can easily get into the holes of the mouthpiece in hopes that the clog is somewhere near the top.
How much Delta 8 is in a Disposable?
Each Delta 8 THC Disposable contains 900MG of delta 8 oil and 100MG of active Terpenes.
Does Delta 8 THC cartridge get you high?
Many users report feeling little to nothing in terms of intoxication. Delta 8 is psychoactive, but its intoxicating qualities are not a given like with delta 9 THC. People who have tried Delta-8 say it has a similar body high as D-9 but keeps the mind clear and without the anxiety that some experience with D-9. So if you want to feel relaxed, clear headed and energized, try our Delta 8 vape pens with disposable vape cartridges today!
Is it legal to buy Delta 8 THC Disposable?
Want to know if Delta 8 THC is legal in your state? It all comes down to the source: hemp or marijuana. Hemp-derived Delta 8 THC Disposable are legal in most states, while THC cartridges made from marijuana are not legal across the nation.
*While Delta-8-THC is federally legal, several states have additional restrictions. Scrolls to the bottom to view a list of states and their corresponding laws. These states have restricted sales of Delta 8:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
Note that the information contained on this page and website is for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice. Read our full legal disclaimer
Do Delta 8 THC Disposable appear in drug tests?
Yes, Delta-8 produces these same metabolites in the body. How they get picked up by a drug test is the question, but presumably, when testing for metabolites, one can assume the test will be activated by Delta-8 as well. After all, the compounds are very similar chemically.
What is the best Delta 8 THC Disposable?
There are many reasons Delta 8 THC earned best quality CBD for vaping. What we offer in particular is that each cartridge contains about 900 mg of Active Delta 8 THC and Natural Fruit Terpenes.
How long does a Delta 8 THC Disposable last?
Normal person who only needs 3 inhalations per session will have their Delta 8 THC vape cartridge last twice as long as a person who wants 6 puffs each go.
Frequency – The effects of Delta 8 THC should set in within 3 minutes after your first vape inhalation. These effects will typically last anywhere from 2 – 6 hours.
How many puffs are in a 1000mg Disposable?
Each 1000 mg Disposable has about 300 seconds of inhalation. So how long you pull for will influence how long it lasts. If you usually take one-second puffs, then the math is pretty easy. It will last you 300 puffs.
Is Disposable the best way to consume Delta 8 THC?
Vaping is a great alternative to smoking if you still want the maximum possible effect, but without the harsh feel of smoke in your throat and lungs.
PROS OF VAPING
High concentration means maximum possible effects.
No harsh smoke to aggravate your throat and lungs.
Easily control your dosage amounts.
CONS OF VAPING
The high concentration may be more than you want to feel.
Requires extra purchases (vape pen and accessories).
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Shipping ExclusionsDelta 8 cart retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah. If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at [email protected] with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
WHY CHOOSE US?
All-Natural, Plant Based
Our Delta-8 products are derived from the hemp plant and CBD, which is a cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. The National Cancer Institute defines Delta 8 as “an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol with… appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties”.
Enhanced Research & Development
Our advanced history in the Hemp and CBD industries have allowed us to innovate while focusing our priorities on purity, quality and safety.
Lab Tested Extracts
We strive to ensure the quality and purity of every batch by submitting our extracts for third-party lab testing. For more information on our lab testing, feel free to reach out or visit our Lab Results page.